Car accidents take place a lot more often in busy cities then on rural country sides. This is true because of the increase in vehicles, motorcycles, bicyclists, and pedestrians. Recently In Lindenwold New Jersey, a bus driver took a corner and hit a Honda Civic that was driving on the wrong side of the road. The Civic then spun out of control, hitting a pedestrian that was mowing his lawn. This is not only a car accident, but also a pedestrian accident.
Motorcycle riders should always take more precautions then automobile drivers because just being on a motorcycle is less safe. The motorcyclists’ risk of a death in any kind of road accident is 35 times greater than for automobile drivers. When riding a motorcycle, drivers should always wear proper protective gear and drive safely to avoid motorcycle accidents.
Not only do motorcyclists need to take extra precautions on the road, so do bicyclists. In 2009 alone, more then 600 people were killed while riding their bike. Bicycle accidents can be easily avoided by, wearing the appropriate protective gear, riding in a bike lane, ride with not against traffic, use lights or bright colored clothing when riding at night time, and always be aware of your surroundings. It is important that automobile drivers are more aware of bicyclists as well and to be cautious when driving near them.
When dealing with any kind of road collisions, it is important that a Car Accident Attorney get involved to help you to get what you need. Below is a list of accident resources in some of the larger U.S. cities:
- Sacramento Car Accident Attorneys
- San Jose Car Accident Attorneys
- Portland Car Accident Attorneys
- Los Angeles Car Accident Attorneys
- Orange County Car Accident Attorneys
- Tampa Car Accident Attorney
- Philadelphia Car Accident Attorney
- San Diego Car Accident Attorneys
- Houston Car Accident Attorney
- Dallas Car Accident Attorney
- New York Car Accident Attorney
- Atlanta Car Accident Attorney