A poorly landscaped front yard can greatly reduce the value of your property. Here are ten quick ways to spruce up your home´s landscape.
1. Prevent weeds by using an organic mulch. This keeps the ground cool, it enriches the
soil as it breaks down and it looks nice.
2. Add an attractive border along the areas where you have planted plants, flowers or
trees. Visit your local landscape supply store today.
3. Prune your flowering plants as you cut the flowers to use or as you cut off dead flowers.
4. Use solar lights to illuminate your entryway. Place them between 3 and 5 feet apart.
5. Form an island by planting perennials and different sized trees. Cover the ground with
6. If you have a good size tree in your yard, build a tree bench around it to add seating
to your landscaping.
7. Try using tire planters. Paint old tires pretty colors, stack them in an4
attractive way, fill with dirt and add flowers.
8. Install window boxes under your front windows. Plant colorful flowers inside.
9. Xeriscape your yard. Remove all grass and cover with gravel, special rocks or cinders. Use desert plants to reduce water usage and maintenance.
10. Make a flower bed along the fence or front of the house. Plant the tallest
plants in the back with the smallest ones in the front.
Looking for landscape supplies in East Vancouver, visit Metro Landscape Supplies today.